Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It was a whoot!

d
I wanted Gray to have a cool birthday. Something different. No balloons, no cartoon characters...nothing cheesy. So after hours of browsing the web, I came to my decision.

Owls.

They are cute, modern and such a hoot..haha...sorry had to do it!



the invitations



food & decor


Got the cake idea here. Got the cupcake idea here.

Good food + Friends & Family + Good fun = A Very Happy First Birthday!

d
kk

3 comments:

  1. super cute birthday party! i love the owl theme.

    how did the cake turn out? it looks pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake was FANTASTIC!! OMG so yummy!! The party was pretty cool as well lol - AC

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS! The cake WAS pretty good...only I used a box cake and store bought icing...but it was still good though :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.