Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Showers of joy!

j
I recently planned a baby shower for a good friend of mine who is expecting her first baby! I was super excited to take on this project and had been brainstorming ideas for months! I've been dying to write about everything from the invitations to decor to food...but I wanted to keep it a surprise for the mom to be. Well the day finally arrived and I can now share all the beautiful details with you!

the invitations


DIY Tissue Balls & Food

Decor & Food

Hot chocolate giveaways-inspiration here

Washcloth Bouquet-inspiration here

Best wishes Skye, for a happy and healthy baby boy!I can't wait to meet him!
j

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous shower! I love all of the details, especially the invites! Congrats on having baby #2 on the way, and thanks so much for following my blog!

    xo,
    - e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love every little thing you did. You'd make one hell of an event planner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe in my next life ;) I can't take all the credit though...hours of surfing the net proved very useful!

    ReplyDelete

  4. Really Awesome………very nice post. You are Expert in your profession. It's a very interesting in a post. I appreciate you keep do a posting..
    Wardrobes Dublin
    Sliding wardrobe Cork
    Fitted wardrobe
    fitted wardrobes dublin
    Half Height Wardrobes

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.