Sunday, April 22, 2012

Huge Blog'iversary' GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!

Two years ago today marks the very first day that I started clicking the keys at Imprintalish. My very first post explained my reasoning behind why I wanted to blog and although my blog has grown and extended into other areas that I love writing about too...I've tried to stay true to the main reason I started blogging; to document things that have made an impression on me, my Imprints.

The past two years have been very defining to me as a person and I think that this blog has helped me do that as well as give me a way to share my thoughts, document our life, and put together ridiculously pretty collections of things! Along the way I have came into contact with some fabulous bloggers, but more importantly gained friends that not only cheer me on but are so inspiring and leave me the best comments and emails! When I started blogging I had no idea the impact that you all would have on me.

So not only is today my Two Year Blogiversary...it's also a day to celebrate you guys-my readers...with a fantastic giveaway!!!! (Oh, and Westyn walked for the first time on Friday!!!More on that later!) At first I was just going to do one gigantic giveaway and then I decided to split it into two days-giving you guys more chances to win some very awesome swag from a handful of the very best people I have met while blogging...

Blogiversary Giveaway Day One includes over $100 in value
(a very huge thank you to all of these lovely ladies for contributing something-BIG HUGS!)
with up to three people (pets too!) Total value is $50-$70!





 Beautiful handknotted leather bracelet with blue glass beads and a Thai Silver flower charm.Valued at $26!












Come back tomorrow for Day Two!






a Rafflecopter giveaway

Lish

20 comments:

  1. Chomping at the bit to enter! Congrats on your 2 year anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to enter! Congrats on your anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so exciting!! Looking forward to entering! Congrats on 2 years.

    Wanted to let you know I've given you an award! xoxo

    http://www.citycorporatetosuburbmama.com/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to have a Vector Portrait of my three kiddos! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Congrats on 2 years! That is awesome! Day 1 looking pretty fab- can't wait to see what else is in store! your blog Rocks!! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love a drawing of me and my family at the beach! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks again for all of your hard work getting this together! happy blogaversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oops! i'd love to have a drawing of my kitty that passed away...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh!! I would love a vector portrait of my girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGOOOSH! (Yes, I guess I just said oh my Goosh?!) ANywhoo... HAPPPY 2 years my sweet Lishy friend! You are one of the sweetest blogger pals I know!

    This is the most fabulous giveaway! Love everything, especially the Vector Portrait. That is such a timeless treasure!

    CAN'T wait to enter)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love to have a Vector Portrait of my husband)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'd like to have a vector portrait of my daughter

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to have one of my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I´d love to have a Vector Portait of my friend - probably :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love one of my husband and I. This would be a great up to date one of us. We have so few photos of us together and this would be real special!
    dluckyz at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love a portrait of my sisters and I when we were little!

    --Meagan

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd love to have a portrait of my daughter by Three Bees Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. me, my husband, and our cat. we're newlyweds. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.