Thursday, April 12, 2012

Loves on a Thursday Linky-Bowl Full of Sorbet

Welcome back to Loves on a Thursday, where I'm sharing some pretty finds that I'm loving right now and you can link up your pretty finds too!





Loves ona Thursday


Are you a Pinner? Etsy stalker? Blog hopper? Always looking for pretty things? Have you found something lovely that you would like to share? I would love to see what you've found on your internet travels!!

Grab a button and link up your pretty finds!

Guidelines:

Please credit the original source when using other's projects and photographs.
Link up your blog post about your lovely finds/pins, not your homepage.
Leave your blog name in the title.
Link back with a button or text :)
Be friendly and have fun :)





I'm also linking up my finds over at Baxtron {Life} for Pinning! and at Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesdays.
Lish

5 comments:

  1. I love every single thing here!! I have been obsessing over shibang bags forever - I love that etsy store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHH! I heart that bracelet! We have a lot of the same style... you have great taste friend! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. L♥ve these colors! They go together so well to say Spring!
    *hugs*deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of it. Colors, style, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. those bowls are so pretty! I love al the gorgeous color here!

    Have a happy Wednesday! {I have a giveaway going on & would love for you to enter.. amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.