The weather has been beautiful and I love that we can be outside almost all day!
I've designated one corner of my garden for digging (yes, we need to get a sand box!) and every chance that Westyn gets on his own when we are outside, he's headed straight for that corner! He's gonna be my wild child and I don't know if dirt is considered a food, but Westyn sure enjoys it!!
Grayson on the other hand is a bit more like me...he's ok getting dirty as long as he's prepared...check out his gloves...haha...
It's definitely been a good day when they need to take their clothes off outside and have a bath before supper!!
Westyn's cute with dirt all over and when he's all fresh and clean!! Love you buddy!
A couple more favorites from this past week...
Relaxing on the hamock...
Sleeping in the stroller...











Ohhhh... before I get to your awesome photos & insanely CUTE kiddos... I WANT your (is it a screen) door! SO SO pretty! Ok.. you just rock the heck out of your pics Lish! LOVE the angle of the last shot, & the composition of the hammock shot. Plus you have two super handsome subjects to photo! I just kinda LOVE ya mama!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! We have a specific kid garden where they can dig and make mud pies. Olivia picks out het own flowers and loves to water them.
ReplyDeleteYay for time outside!!! I love it too when they have take a bath before supper! :) Looks like fun.
ReplyDelete"Finagle a photo"- I love it. How true that is! These are great shots, and I must say that I am inspired to get my boy out of the house today. I'm a sucker for air conditioning, so I may be guilty of hanging out indoors too much over the last week. Digging in the dirt sounds like a swell plan for today!
ReplyDeleteAw I love that sleepy baby shot!
ReplyDeleteI let my Josh play in the park properly the other day and omg how muddy can one boy get lol oh well as long as they are having fun :)
These are all so sweet. Love the hammock shot; very cool perspective!
ReplyDeleteoh wow your photos are just lovely, boys and mud go so well together :) Am a new follower here x
ReplyDeleteThere are perfect for snails, and tales, and puppy dog tails. Boys are so fun! Joining you from finagle a foto
ReplyDelete