Friday, May 4, 2012

Leap Into Spring Photo Challenge-Grass/Green


Green + Grass=Spring

So do bike rides...

...and my boy in his little green helmet!


Throw in a touch of yellow and happiness is oozing all over :)
Happy Friday!

Lish

12 comments:

  1. Love the perspective of that last shot with the focus on the green leaves. Nicely done. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #200 stoppin by from May Day. Absolutely LOVE the colors in your photos! So bold and vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots! I just love the one with your boy looking back. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous my friend! LOVE the shot where handsome is looking back at mama! Have a lovely weekend hot stuff
    !

    ReplyDelete
  5. That green helmet is perfect for a green challenge. I enjoyed your shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This definitely cheered me up after a long day of toddler battles. Yes…the grass is green and the flowers are in bloom. Much better stuff to focus on! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos just scream spring... and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great series of photos!! I just love the one of your son riding his bike and looking backwards!! Adorable!! That brightness of the last photo is awesome too ... and I love your words ... all the brilliant color certainly does make "happiness ooze all over"! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldn't agree more that happiness is oozing all over! Love all these shots.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun day! He is so adorable, all excited like that to play and wander off. I like the touch of yellow. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such lovely photos! The photos of your little guy are sweet, but I love that first shot. :)

    Thanks so much for joining us in the Leap Into Spring Photo Challenge. I'm still playing catch-up and commenting on last week's entries. Forgive me for being late! If you haven't already entered our finale giveaway, don't forget to do so! Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.