Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

d
The Santa Claus Parade was last night..it's official...the Christmas Season has now started! Gray was more interested in the kids around him (I tell you he's going to be a great big brother!) then the bands and floats...
Intently watching...waiting...

until the first big truck came by!

 Oooooh!


Even though my tree was up last week, it is now starting to feel 'a lot like Christmas!' Sitting here with my hot chocolate, smelling my banana bread in the oven...it's that homey feeling that makes the holiday season so great! While Gray naps and I put my feet up for a bit, I almost forget about the 4 loads of laundry that I have on the go, the pile of crap I have tucked away in the other room and the mounds of papers I have to go through and sort. For one second, it's just me and my computer...mmmm...







On a side note, Gray's big boy room is in progress..we've got his bed and bedding, and the moving of all my scrapbooking stuff is in transition...where do I put it all? I wish we had one extra room..but unfortunately, the dining room will be the new base for my scrapbooking, so I am in the process of cleverly hiding as much of it as I can, amongst the Christmas decor! Here is a start...


 That's all for now friends! Hope everyone is having a beautiful weekend!
 g

No comments: