Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wednesday Ramblings

s
Today is the first day of December, and like true Ontario weather, it snowed! Not so perfect for all the road tripppin' we did today, but it did look pretty and fluffy falling from the sky! Our day started out at IKEA...I know!! I love Ikea, and found yet another reason to love it today...the bathrooms! I have always wondered how some people manage to get themselves into some of the stalls in the malls and such. Really, there is no room, especially with a purse, shopping bags, coats, etc. You somehow have to maneuver yourself around the door without landing in the toilet. It's a difficulty only a woman would know I guess. Well, add in a growing belly, and it's pretty awkward. Except at Ikea! Welcome to spacious! Walk right in! No fancy moves needed! So nice!

Anyway, we got in and out of there in less then an hour. Yes, thank you internet for providing me with hours of browsing online and printing out a shopping list that included the self serve bin numbers for all the stuff we needed!

We finally made it home after a million more stops and with lots of stuff checked off the ole' Christmas list! Phew!

And brrr...a few things I am thankful for on this cold day:

1. Heated seats in my car-I do not know how I managed without them!
2. Hot Chocolate
3. Candles- like the Apple Cinnamon one that I got at Ikea!

By the way this is in no way an endorsement for Ikea! Haha!!

There is still one other thing on the to do list that has to get done before the end of the week. I am a bit ashamed to even say it. Our Christmas lights are not up yet! The inside is done and decorated, but our outside lights and decor have taken a back seat. December 1st is the first official turn on your lights day, and we missed it. So sad...

Hope you are all having a great week! Pictures of Gray's big boy room coming soon!!

No comments: