Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome 2011

s
I have never been one to make a New Years resolution, I've always just seen the new year as a chance to make things better then they were the previous year. The New Year gives me a positive vibe, a 'I can do it all' attitude. It's a cleanse of the past and a promise of a bright and cheery future! While this attitude may not last all year, for the time being, I am embracing it!

The making of a list, a spring cleaning, new lease on life type of list is what I usually start the New Year with. This one list usually multiplies into three or four lists and the longer the lists get, the less I see of Mike, because he's hiding in the dark abyss of the man den in the basement! My list this year is probably a bit overboard-blame the hormones! And approximately half of this list will never get done on time; my timeline at the moment is broken down into months, with the due date for all projects being April, which is also when our little pea pod will be making his entrance into the world! I dream big, so we'll see what happens...

Aside from my list, my 2011 attitude is just to be the best I can be. A great mom, a great wife, a great employee, a great friend, a great person...even though I am already, :) there is always room for improvement. This will be my year for learning, accepting challenges and facing them head on, for letting go and focusing on the little things that make me happy!

Bring it on 2011, I'm ready!
i

No comments: