Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Friday, October 14, 2011

New Header...

You like? I've been doing a mini critique on my blog, which I will do a write up on in a couple weeks...this was one of the first changes I wanted to make. I wanted to show off a part of our lives and also some photography, just so new visitors get the right feel for who I am and what I blog about. I also added a cool little text thing above my posts to welcome you all to my blog too.

Oh, and did you know that you can run out of room on your Blogger account for uploading pics? First, I didn't know it was all connected to a Picasa account! I was informed yesterday that I had exceeded my allotted allowance. Say what?! Never even knew that existed! So I spent the better half of the day trying to pick through old photos that were no longer on my blog...heaven forbid that I delete the wrong one and then my past posts wouldn't have any pics on it. Does anyone know if I start to use my Photobucket account for adding photos, if that still affects my blogger account? Just curious...

I also thought it would be funny to show you some of my past headers...are you ready for a laugh? Check these out...




I really do like that last one, but I absolutely love the new one!!!
Stay tuned for some more changes, including a new signature, blog button and...who knows what else!! I'm feeling the creative burn! Oh, and don't forget about the giveaway going on and I've also started to upload my holiday line onto Etsy!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mel from The Craft Scientist linked your DIY Yarn Light up to my What's In The Gunny Sack? link party last week. I wanted to let you know that I loved and and have featured it today! Come check it out and grab a button!

http://www.thegunnysack.com/2011/10/what-in-gunny-sack-features_15.html