Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December Sponsor Spotlight Part 1

December is the season of giving isn't it? So, let's give my lovely sponsors a little festive love shall we? Go on and get your click on at these lovely ladies blogs and shops :)



My name is Trisha, and I blog at Clarion Wren.  I am a mom, a wife, a teacher, a writer, a science nerd, and a student of life.  We recently moved from Missouri to Florida for my husband’s career.  I was able to give up teaching high school science to be a SAHM, and I love every minute of it.  Follow along as I share my adventures with a 2 year old boy, how we navigate through life, and how we should trust in God through it all.  At Clarion Wren, you’ll find teaching and learning activities for little ones, nature adventures, recipes, some creative attempts, and my thoughts about faith, decisions, and various whatnots.  I would love for you to stop by and say hi!




What started as a blog to keep out of state friends and family a part of our every day life has bloomed into so much more -- a blog about our travels, house projects/decor, DIY tutorials and a world of new virtual friends.  It's come a long way and I'm certain it has a long way to go, but I enjoy investing a small tiny piece of me and my life into the enormous world wide web {smile}.  I'm tickled silly to be visiting over here at Imprintalish.  Lish and I met through Etsy, and it's been a joy networking with her and keeping in touch.

Hi my name is Lauren, I blog over at Tastes Like Love about my everyday adventures with my husband & friends, & where I share my illustrations. I like tea, picnics, coffees at cafes, movie & boxset nights, floral dresses, wearing stockings everyday, illustration, graphic design & cats. Swing by & say hi!





Hey friends of Lish! I'm Courtney: wife to Jerry and mama to Zion.  While I have learned to thrive on the witty sarcasm and hustle-bustle of NYC, my soul longs for the Pacific Ocean, organic fair trade coffee and the laid-back crunchy granola-ness of my home in Seattle, my spirit belongs neither here nor there, indulgently abiding in the love of my savior.  I love meeting new people, experiencing new things and overcoming obstacles in life.  Life with the Baxtrons is my place to share life, encouragement and the day-to-day adventures of our family of three living in New York City.
 
 


Hi! I'm Amy from Up Mommy Creek. I have a little ol' blog about trying to figure out how to do this whole parenting thing. We welcomed our awesome little boy into our crazy life back in July, and it's been such an adventure!  Besides that, you can also find recipes, my pathetic attempts at crafting, and ridiculous stories about my none-too-bright cat named Kitty (although she sure is pretty...).  Pop on over and say hi!

Lish