Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Meet my Contributors!

As we say goodbye to February and hello to brighter, springy weather (I hope!), I want to take a minute to introduce you to some beautiful faces that you will be seeing around these parts a lot more...

My Wonderful Contributors...



Courtney from Baxtron Life

Baxtron{Life}



I'm Courtney: wife to Jerry and mama to Zion.  Although I tend to thrive on the witty sarcasm and hustle-bustle of NYC, my soul longs for the Pacific Ocean, organic fair trade coffee and the laid-back crunchy granola-ness of my home in Seattle, my spirit belongs neither here nor there, indulgently abiding in the love of my savior.  I love meeting new people, experiencing new things and overcoming obstacles in life.  My blog: Baxtron{Life} is my place to share life, encouragement and the day-to-day adventures of our family of three living in New York City.




 Kelly from Live.Laugh.Rowe

live.laugh.rowe


I'm currently a stay at home wife. My bloggy home is over at live.laugh.rowe where I share my journey with you -- one that includes crafting, cooking, my furry friends, incredible husband and my faith. Prior to my blogging adventures, I was a Director of Admissions in Higher Education. I {loved} my job, but the stress wasn't contributing to any quality of life. So, for the time being, here I am blogging. I started blogging in 2010 basically to keep long distant friends up to date on our lives, but in the past six months decided to pursue it a little more passionately. I am loving every minute of it and truly enjoy making so many new virtual friends. In September, I opened an Etsy store called House 129 and have found that to be an additional creative outlet. Life is good!





 
 
In a nutshell, I have decided that I am going to make my living by writing, designing, and photographing, so I'm going to. For those of you who have not been reading my little blog, here's the rundown - I love hiking, camping, biking, reading, designing, sewing, traveling, rainy nights and sunny days. I'm a huge fan of the mountains and an even bigger fan of the beaches. I got married in the summer of '03 and have spent the last 9 years learning what it's like to grow and change alongside my polar opposite. We're night and day different, but find a pure and solid happiness in each other and ourselves while we sort out this complicated, messy process called marriage. We have 2 very energetic and entertaining little boys, the Super Awesome, Bruiser, and the King Of Mayhem, Monster. The goal now is to achieve balance in life: to be opinionated yet nice, to have pretty things and still save for a rainy day, to be a good mom, but still find the "ME" in Mommy.
 
 

These three ladies will all be contributing to Imprintalish and guest posting periodically. They each bring something unique and different to every post they write and I know that you will enjoy what they have to say as much as I have enjoyed reading and following their blogs! So please, go on and give them a big hello hug and spread some love!
Lish

1 comment:

Live Laugh Rowe said...

Glad to be here, Lish :) Thanks for featuring all of us!

Kelly
www.livelaughrowe.com