Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Cassie at Live Laugh L0ve



I blog over at Live.Laugh.L0ve.
A lifestyle blog where I share our journey through this beautiful crazy thing called life. I am a daughter of God, a wife & momma. My dream is to be a published author and I own a little shop called ccy designs where you can find inspirational hand stamped jewelry & 8 x 10 print files!

Today I wanted to talk to you about balance!

I've seen about a hundred and one people & especially mother's talk about balance. Mainly - how they struggle with it. Let me tell you lovely readers something. I don't have balance. Take a deep breath and read that again. You may be starting to freak out slightly.
"How can you not have balance?"

Easy. We don't get along, me and balance that is. I have accepted I'm not the type of person that can balance everything. So I take everything one single minute at a time. I write posts when I can. I work on my shop when I can. I work on my book when I can. I play with my kids when they want me to. I spend time with my husband when he wants me to. I'm very spur of the moment. 

I may fall behind on e-mails, comments, social media. But that's the fun of it. You accept who you are and you do what you can. It took me 3 years to come to terms with the fact that I just can't balance my life right now and that is fine. God knows his plan for me and if that plan doesn't involve being a balancing queen. Well, then I'm okay with that!!

Thanks Lish for having me here today!


Your so welcome Cassie...thanks for sharing your secret...LOL :) Sometimes I wonder if I just flew by the seat of my pants if I would be happier then having lots of structure. I've found that it all depends on my mood! Thanks for being here today!
Lish

No comments: