Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

How Pinteresting Link Up-7 Springy Things from Kelly@ Live Laugh Rowe!

Imprintalish
Hey guys! Welcome back to another edition of How Pinteresting! I've got a special treat for you guys today. Kelly from Live.Laugh.Rowe is here sharing her 7 Springy Things Collection! Kelly's blog is always filled with some kind of crafty goodness that I am sure you will love and appreciate and she is one of my new Contributors here at Imprintalish! Plus, like I mentioned last week, How Pinteresting will now be a linky..woohoo...just link up your blog posts containing the pretty things that you've found. You can compile them into a little collection, use a theme...whatever! Just pop a button (above) into your post to spread the word and link away!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so excited that Spring is just around the corner... fresh blooms, green grass, birds chirping and the list goes on and on and on {smile}. Of course, Pinterest offers us a world of lovely springy finds and I was tickled silly when Lish asked me to do a Spring themed post. So, let's see what {seven} pretty springy things I've decided to share with the lovely Imprinatlish readers.

I am a sucker for a good quote -- and when it's made to look pretty, even better!  This one captures spring perfectly in word and picture.









Source: flickr.com via Kelly on Pinterest

Does this picture say anything to you?  It's telling me to gather some colorful linens, bake some yummy cupcakes and head to a nearby park for tea and treats. Care to join me?  


Source: allpeoplequilt.com via Kelly on Pinterest

This Design Seed Board is fabulously springy.  It makes me want to go buy some paint and start a room makeover.   Aren't these colors beautiful?  I'm also feeling a little inspired to grab my camera and do a little Spring-Easter styling.
Source: design-seeds.com via Kelly on Pinterest
Then we have the daisies!  I absolutely {love} daisies.  They are sweet, bright, sunny and make me so very happy!  One of these pics also happens to make me a little hungry.  Such a pretty edible!
Photo 1, Photo 2
Let's see, we've covered a quote, an outing, color, food, flowers and now we'll take a quick peek at some Spring Style Inspiration.  I love-love-love this style board.





Let's end on a simple, crafty spring inspiration.  The painted and potted can.  I think these are adorable! Actually, I keep a small stash of soup cans on hand -- guess what I'll be making?  What a great way to add a pop of color to a window sill or for a simplistic rustic style centerpiece.


Source: dosfamily.com via Kelly on Pinterest


So, what are you waiting for?  
Get your Spring on!    
Happy Spring, friends!

Subscribe to Updates | Like on Facebook | Follow on Pinterest

Pin It

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Beautiful finds my friend :) Thanks so much for sharing with us!
Ok, your turn...what have you found recently that has inspired you on Pinterest?

Fine print:
Please display a How Pinteresting Button in your post.
Link up your post not your homepage.
Please link back to original sources on all of your links!
Please keep it family friendly :)








Lish

2 comments:

Live Laugh Rowe said...

Thanks for having me, Lish :) I always enjoy being a part of the fun here on your blog. Happy Wednesday!

Melanie said...

Loved all these pretties. That out fit is perfectly spring! I actually won a blog make over, & have been looking for fun design ideas on Pinterest! Yay, finally using it! Gonna go check out Kelly now...