Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Eyes



I didn't even know before I had kids that it was possible to fall in love with someones eyes. Yes, in the past I may have dated a few guys that had great eyes, but never ones that I could stare into for days on end. Mike has great eyes... green one day and blue the next-so cool! But they have nothing on Westyn's eyes.  Even Grayson's eyes are striking, deep brown with flecks of gold and green. But Westyn's crystal blues just tug at my heart strings! I just find blue eyes so stunning, maybe because I have brown eyes?
The Paper Mama Photo Challengeand
 then, she {snapped}



Lish

4 comments:

Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

Awe! Beautiful eyes!! I love looking into hubbys & both of my boys eyes. :)

Melanie said...

Lady Killer FO sure!!! Tug. Tug!

SOOOO happy your doing another PC. You Should do a million, your photos rock! XO

Cropped Stories said...

I know, I love light eyes! I'm so smitten with them! You baby has gorgeous eyes! Great capture!

Tess @ Pro-tography 101 said...

Beautiful eyes!