Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Loves on a Thursday-Summer Lovin'

Summer, you had me at hello....

Pinned Image




Loves ona Thursday

Are you a Pinner? Etsy stalker? Blog hopper? Always looking for pretty things? Have you found something lovely that you would like to share? I would love to see what you've found on your internet travels!!

Grab a button and link up your pretty finds!

Guidelines:

Please credit the original source when using other's projects and photographs.
Link up your blog post about your lovely finds/pins, not your homepage.
Leave your blog name in the title.
Link back with a button or text :)
Be friendly and have fun :)


5 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm been thinking about outdoor moving screens! I think we could pull it off at our place, by hanging a drop cloth on the back of the house. We'd just need a projector, haha.

Unknown said...

I love all of these pins!!! We must have the same taste :)

Staci said...

I LOVE big hats. That outdoor movie is a hit. Love that too!

deb said...

What fun, an outdoor movie!!

Dani said...

I love all of your pins!! That outdoor movie screen would be awesome!