Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Decorating with Portraits

Happy Wednesday friends! I'm stopping in real quick to first, tell you to get your butts on over to Kristine Lynn Photography... and take a look at her new series, Decorating with Portraits. Oh, and while your there, take a peek at how I decorate with photos! Yep, I am showing off some bits and pieces of my home, and although my home and walls are far cry from a Home Decor magazine, I almost feel a teeny bit famous... haha!! So promise me you will go over and check it ok, K?!

Second, want an easy peasy way to show off your family photos for only a couple bucks?! Remember my Fridge Frame Magnet DIY? Well, since we gutted and redecorated the kitchen, those boring black frames have been telling me they needed a little refresher..soooo....I reinvented them with a little coat of paint and some new pics!


I gave those black frames a little pick me up with yellow and white...and I found some cute little decorative frames for $1! I try to sneak girly touches in wherever I can! Haha! And I love the idea of having the dry erase frame again too...great for our bucket list...and fun for friends to draw random animal thingys on there too...yes, you know who you are....

 Lish

4 comments:

Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

great idea!

Kirsten Harr said...

Very cool!! Thanks for sharing. I need to dust my bucket list off and get back on track--this will definitely help :)

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

What a GREAT idea! A fun way to keep interacting with those bucket list items :)
Thanks so much for linking up at I Gotta Create!
<3 Christina

Stacey said...

I really like the idea of framing the bucket list! I am working on making one now actually :o)
Thanks for linking up!
Stacey of Embracing Change