Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Show Off/Finagle a Photo-Best of Week

I totally would've shown you a bazillion park photos, because really, that's what all we do...but....I settled on these ones instead. You know, when we aren't outside at the park, out for walks or playing in the backyard my boys are most likely glued to the nearest window....




On this particular day, we had some exciting stuff going on right next door. Our neighbours had a tree removed from their backyard and the diggers and cranes provided hours of entertainment for these two guys!

It was sad to see this big shady tree go, but it means less leaves to rake in the fall and because it was rotten...less chances of our houses being flattened :)
happy jax

and then, she {snapped}


Lish

9 comments:

Big Apple Mami said...

So cute! I love seeing life through the eyes of little boys!! You captured it so well! xoxo

{Shannon} said...

Awww! They are so cute! That is interesting to see... especially for kiddos, huh? I wish they'd come remove some of our pine trees! lol Great photos :-)

Melanie said...

Talk about free entertainment, that's the best kind! These are adorbs Lishy, & the 1st shot is SO my fav!!
xo

Susan said...

Your boys are just adorable. And I bet they really enjoyed seeing this.

Mary Gene Atwood said...

I love the wonder in their eyes.

Cropped Stories said...

These shots are so great! I love that first one! What a great capture!

Moments and Impressions said...

Kids love big trucks and equipment. My daughter gets so excited on trash day. I think it is so funny. Love that 1st shot so much.

Marilyn said...

Ha!! I just adore these shots.. Sooo darling.. :)) Thanks SO much for linking to Finagle A Foto. Stopping in to say hello.. Wishing you a perfect evening.. xo ~ Marilyn..

live sports said...

nice pics