Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Loves on a Thursday-Fabric Scraps

Not sure about you, but I always have an abundance of fabric scraps laying around. Of course, there are the usual fabric flowers that you can make with your scraps...but just in case you are all flowered out...


Pinned Image
via

Pinned Image


Pinned Image
via

For more fabric ideas check out my DIY Board!

Are you a Pinner? Etsy stalker? Blog hopper? Photographer? Have cute kids? Loving life? Always looking for pretty things? I would love to see what your loving lately!

Grab a button and link up your pretty finds!

Loves ona Thursday

Guidelines:

Please credit the original source when using other's projects and photographs.
Link up your blog post about your lovely post not your homepage.
Leave your blog name in the title.
Link back with a button or text in your post :)
Be friendly and have fun :)








Linking up with Baxtron {Life} for Pinning!
Lish

2 comments:

Abbie said...

Great ideas...must try them out. I always save me scraps but I haven't done anything with them...should start. Thanks for the tips :)

Unknown said...

What great ideas! I just love those fabric covered hangers; very cool!