Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Embracing MY Journey...find me over here...

Pinned Image
via

I'm over at my dear friend Courtney's Blog, Baxtron{Life}, sharing my journey thus far into finding ME....


I can think of a million things that would be cool to do, but how long would I enjoy it? I guess like most things, marriage for instance, it's all fun and games in the beginning but then it takes a bit of work to keep the fun and excitement there. I suppose just like a new job would feel? Exciting and new and then bam! You wake up doing the same routine thing for the rest of your life. I don't want that. I don't ever want to lose the passion that I have for what I do everyday...{read more...}

Photobucket
    Follow along on Twitter  Facebook  Pinterest


{Featured Sponsor}

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Ahhh... you got me hooked! Lol...
I'm on my way over to read your post!

I can totally relate w/ ya on loosing the passion for the things that you love in life. I truly believe everything worth being completely passionate & in love w/ is going to take work, but is so worth it!

Sending one big hug... got it FL?