Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Loves on a Thursday-Random Loves

Well, folks...Thursday is here! Is it just me or are the days flying by and getting colder?! I feel like I've been a bit neglectful of my little spot here. You would never know but most of my recent posts have been ones from my draft folder...ones I've written for guest posts and what not. So it's like I'm still here, but not really..you know? It's busy around here and I've been re prioritizing :) It's nice, but different.

Anywho, my loves this week are short and sweet.

I enjoy finding new blogs-although what mostly happens is that I find one and then book mark them for later. But right now I am loving this blog and this one! If you like looking at pretty things; you will probably like them too.

Pinned Image
source

is it fall yet?
source


source

Are you a Pinner? Etsy stalker? Blog hopper? Photographer? Have cute kids? Loving life? Always looking for pretty things? I would love to see what your loving lately!

Grab a button and link up your pretty finds!

Loves ona Thursday



Guidelines:

Please follow your HOSTS and CO-HOSTS!
Please credit the original source when using other's projects and photographs.
Link up your blog post about your lovely post not your homepage.
Leave your blog name in the title.
Link back with a button or text in your post :)
Be friendly and have fun :)



Linking up with Current CrushFearless FridaysPinning!
Photobucket
    Follow along on Twitter  Facebook  Pinterest

{Featured Sponsor}

Photobucket

6 comments:

4 Lettre Words said...

Genius use of corks...and how awesome is that quote!?

Ashley said...

I ADORE that quote!

Unknown said...

that cork heart is such an awesome idea. i could absolutely make that with my corks. great quote too!

Michaela {au naturel design} said...

I love everything cork. Glad that you're keeping busy, just remember to have some fun :)

Sarah said...

I know exactly what you mean! Even though I post almost daily, I get into moods where I blog on autopilot and fail to really connect with what I'm writing about. It's so easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle and neglect conscious blogging. If it helps, I hadn't noticed! :)

Anonymous said...

I love what you love on Thursdays! :) Such great finds. I adore Lovely Indeed and I'm so exciting to check out August Empress. Thanks so much for sharing. ;))