Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy Friday & A Favor


HAPPY FRIDAY!

Another week over and another weekend to look forward to :) I've got big out of the ordinary plans this weekend! My friends and I are having a girls night tonight and then hanging out tomorrow too!!!! Woohoo! I don't even remember the last time we did this..it's been long overdue! 

What are you up to this weekend?

If you could take just 5 seconds and head on over here to vote for Imprintalish, I would sooo appreciate it!
Wouldn't that just be swell top be within the Top 25 Creative Blogs for 2013? I think so :) 

Circle of Moms Top 25 Creative Moms - 2013  - Vote for me!

Thanks so much!


Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh, that photo! Perfection. Voted.