Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Loves on a Thursday-Shades of Purple


Yesterday was the first day of Spring, did you experience any signs of it? No? Not in Ontario either, other then some pretty sunshine, which I guess I shouldn't complain about...

Aside from complaining about the weather this week, I toured around Pinterest for what seemed like hours {yes, again}, failed to catch up my never ending blog list, unpacked everything from the Craft Show on Saturday and even got some new listings up in the shop. Everyone is still alive, dressed and feed, so life is good :)

In other news, I was looking back through my blog and noticed that my Blog-iversary is coming up! My very first post went live on April 22, 2010. You can read it here, if you like :) It's hard to believe that it's been 3 years almost...oh, how time flies. In celebration I'd love to get a massive giveaway together to thank all of you for reading. It's been a dogs age since I've given something away on this ole' blog, so if you would like to be involved or donate something, send me a message! I would super duper appreciate it!

Anyone else notice that my Loves on a Thursday posts seem to be for keeping you all up to date and for sharing lovely things. Hmm. Is that a good or bad thing?

Either way, on we go....

One of my new pieces in the shop was made out of a tie dye t-shirt in mauve's and plums {sorry, it's sold now!} and every since I put it together I've had the itch to dye something. I think a table cloth {like this one} will be my next project! Other things I'm loving this week...

1. Geometric Earrings {even though my ears aren't pierced}
2. Ombre Table Cloth
3. This dress under a denim jacket? = Sweet!
4. A purple table? Yes please!
5. It was hard to choice a color combination-but this one is oh so spring!
6. Adorable candles in eggs! Who would have thought?!


By far my favorite pin of the week...this room...never in a million years have I thought to paint our wrought iron bed frame {it's black-which even after 10 years, I still love it} BUT how pretty would it be if it were turquoise...mmmm...wheels are turning....

Grab a button and link up your pretty finds!

Loves ona Thursday



PRIOR TO LINKING UP

Colleen and I would love for you follow us :) If you could provide a link back or display our button in your post, we would love that! And please remember to credit the original source when using other's projects and photographs!




linking up with Westover Manor too :)
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

8 comments:

4 Lettre Words said...

It was my absolute favorite color as a little girl! :)

Amanda English said...

I want that bed!!! It's absolutely amazing!

xoxo
A-
Latest Post: $40 Ella Lane Boutique Giveaway

Pride In Photos Beauty said...

What caught my eye was that beautiful map behind the purple table...oh how I LOVE maps♥ Thanks for sharing and the great party.

Melanie said...

I love the little eggs in candles!! Congrats on your almost blog anniversary!!

I love purple too...I need to wear & have more purple things too!! =)

I'll be back later to link up!!

Ergo - Blog

Unknown said...

I love the Ombre table cover, it matches my outfit today funny enough! Purple has always been a pretty color.

Xo Chelsea
http://shesaidhesaid-fashion.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

1, 3, 5 please!!!

glad you found me, your blog is beautiful!

Dawnelle @ Just Dawnelle said...

Oh goodness that table cloth is amazing. I think I need to dye something too now... and that bedroom! Oh my goodness... I'm going to pin it now! It's incredible!

Thanks for linking up!!
xo
Dawnelle
Just Dawnelle

nonibaumann said...

Hallo Lish,
always fun to stop by. loooove these colors. 1,4,5 would also be my loves!!!have a happy week, greetings, noni!