Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Made in Canada-An Etsy Pop Up Market


I hope most of you are familiar with Etsy-an online community of handmade products from around the world...and if your not-SHAME ON YOU! Go as soon as you finish reading this ;)

I have been lucky enough to be invited to join this years Made in Canada Market hosted by Etsy. It's a one day event with Pop Up Markets all across Canada! Yay I know...EXCITING!!! You can find myself, Imprintalish along with 35 other Etsy artisans at the event held in Kitchener ONT....more details are here AND you can also catch a glimpse at all of our goodness in this lookbook:



Keep watching my Facebook page for updates on the lovely items I will be bringing with me!Hope to see some of you there!
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: