Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Monday, November 10, 2014

The Countdown

Everything I love here

Oh time! The thing that makes the world go round...tick tock...

It's a funny thing this whole time thing, it flashes by in a blink of an eye and then other times moves so slooooowly.

Right now, I feel as though time is flying by, the countdown to everything is happening right now...

I'm blaming the hormones...

Because really, everything that I am counting down too is still months away...so what's the rush?

Christmas Craft Sales-3 weeks away...

Christmas...a month and a half...

Baby #3's arrival-3 months....

and everything else-fall clean up outside (yes, we are behind), Christmas baking & decorating, finishing the baby room, organizing everything else....

BUT for some reason I feel like everything is going to happen and I won't be prepared...

Again...it's the hormones. The NESTING. God help the nesting! While I enjoy 'creating a home' and making things lovely, it's overwhelming right now!

BREATH.

That's what I have to keep telling myself.

DEEP BREATHS.

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: