Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Saturday, June 26, 2010

I want, I need, I have to have!

g
I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but I work in retail. Which is dangerous, cause I have a shopping problem. I like pretty things. I like spending money. I feel a rush of excitement when I am in a store. I also like opening those big boxes of brand new merchandise. Halo's of light come shinning out from the opened box, fairies are flying around everywhere, and an orchestra starts playing in the background! Its like Christmas for me. A kid in a candy store. Our fall collection has started arriving...and I just can't help but feel that excitement start to build...oh, how new and pretty! The first shipment was the best! I really was beyond excited...


As much as I love the warm weather, there's just a nice feeling that comes over
me when I think of cuddling up into a warm sweater on a cold day


Distressed denim is a favorite of mine right now

Now on one last final note, and then I promise, I will not talk about fall until it actually arrives! But I have a feeling my once all black closet will be filled with gray and tan colors! Here is some inspiration for you all and where I feel fall fashion will be going...


              Bedroom    Rock   Bedroom   Pillow

Purse  Shoes  Hair Flower  Dress-I forget where I got this picture but I love this dress!!
d

No comments: