Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Scenes from the cottage- part two

D
I took over 300 pictures at the cottage...I know! I know! I really do have a problem...but that bracketing button is just so much fun! So here is the final installment of the cottage pictures, it was really hard to narrow them down!


Gray slept half way to the cottage...it was a 5 hour drive. On the way home he only slept for half an hour! It was a very long drive home...

                 

Don't you wish you were a fly on the wall...I wonder what they were talking about...?





Charlie (dog) liked his life jacket...Gray did not...but I think the thrill of his first boat ride made it worthwhile!

The water was a bit chilly...this was maybe one of two pics in which Gray was not screaming!


 I (Mike) forgot to pack his bathing suit...at least guys can get away with wearing shorts.

The end :)
s

No comments: