Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Monday, August 16, 2010

Tales of the Weekend

S
Ok, well, sorry to disappoint you but my 'Weekend Project' well it's not so much finished...I at least got it dusted and cleaned, but the organizing part of that...well...that's a whole other story...I will get it finished one day and show pics, I promise!

On a brighter not...the humidity in southern Ontario broke today!YAY! I finally got out in my garden for a bit and did a serious clean up! It's so nice to have the windows open too, I love seeing my curtains blow in the breeze!

We took Gray to the splash pad Saturday morning and hung out in the park a bit...we were the only ones there, I guess that's what happens when you get up at the crack of dawn!


Who needs a bathing suit?


The water was sooo cold!



S

No comments: