Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Sunday, November 28, 2010

I grew...

g
I used to be able to see my toes, I had to lean forward to get this shot!

...overnight! Well, my belly has arrived, and as I round (literally) out my 21st week, my Dr. assures me that I am right on target! HAHA! Don't get me wrong, I love being pregnant, but when it starts to get hard to bend over, I know that I have a long road ahead of me. Or when someone comments that I must be having a big baby?! Really?!

I think that is my biggest pet peeve while being pregnant; the comments of passerbys. Nice comments are welcome, not so nice comments, the kind that you say in your head, but don't usually vocalize, those are the comments I hate! So people, please keep those remarks to yourselves, you never know how a hormonal pregnant woman may respond, and it could end very badly for you!

On a brighter note, hubby and I have a full week ahead. A full week of completing Gray's big boy room, among a variety of other 'house' projects. Ah, a week off from work, or rather from my 'job', not from work...but I can't wait!
l

No comments: