Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Look!!!

If you haven't noticed, and shame on you if you haven't, my blog got a little makeover...I am still ironing out a few kinks, and will be adding more 'pretty things' so bear with me...The last couple weeks I have been wanting to do a little facelift but it just came down to time, which was difficult to find...

There are so many great blogs that I read and I kept asking myself, why did I start to follow them? What made me stop and want to read more? Of course, the writing is fabulous, but the initial thing to catch my eye was the colors, the layout and how it made me feel. Did it look like it would be something I was interested in? I realized then, that maybe my blog wasn't catching other people's eye...it had been fairly simple because I wanted my pictures and writing to stand out. But why couldn't I have both? Color and amazing stories...

So what do you think so far?

No comments: