Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Blog-iversary

Wow, in all the excitement of the last few weeks, I totally lost track of dates! One year ago on April 20th I wrote my first blog post...which could be summed up by calling it my 'mission statement'. My blog has been a place for me to post photos and stories about things that have made an impression on me and has let you all in on the daily 'imprints' of my life. I started my blog while on maternity leave with my first son and some of my favourite posts are from my early days as a blogger. From my son's milestones, to life as a mom, to the announcement of our second baby. My more recent post's have been focused on crafts and decor as our impending arrival got me 'nesting' like crazy.

All in all though, I never really thought about how much of an impact this blog would make on my life when I posted for the first time. It has become a great outlet for me and has helped me launch my business, plus it has linked me to a lot of great people, who write a lot of amazing things, on a lot of creative blogs!

Thank you to everyone who reads and comments, I love hearing from you all!! I have big dreams for Imprintalish and hope for many more successful years as a blogger!

Photobucket

No comments: