Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Gray's 2nd Birthday Party



So my rainbow colored birthday party for Gray came together nicely. While the fruit tray was a hit, it was the helium balloons that made the day for the younger ones. I was ready to run after them because it looked like the bunch of balloons was headed for the sky with the little people in toy. So much fun was had though!
 


 I decided on the paper bunting instead of streamers-better on the wallet since I already had the paper!

We were hoping for an outdoor party, but with a forecast of 90% thunderstorms in the afternoon, the decorations and food were set up inside. Fortunately for us, the rain held off and we were able to get outside and play on Gray's new playset that he got for his birthday!



The birthday boy himself...

 
 

And the cake...boy, do I have a stories to go with the cake. Between the icing melting off the cake and the cake crumbling under the icing....Let's just say it was a long three hours past my bedtime, but totally worth it to see Gray's face once he saw the 'Choo Choo'!!!
 

 
 
 

 

Photobucket
 

No comments: