Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Oh, Mr. Sun...

...Sun, Mr. Golden Sun, please shine down on me!


Everything was so quiet this morning as I tiptoed my way around cars and trucks parked in the middle of the floor, trying to keep quiet as to stretch out my time to myself. Usually we clean up the toys every night, but last night was so blistering hot, that we put our feet up instead once all the kiddies went to sleep. It didn't seem to bother me though, cause for or once I was all by myself. Mike had already left for work and the boys decided to sleep in a bit. The heat broke in the middle of the night, so all the windows were open and this wonderful breeze was blowing through the house. It's amazing how nice it feels to have the house at 75 degrees and not 82...


Whether it was the relief of the humidity or just the sunshine pouring in my windows, I just knew this was going to be a great day! Westyn's coos got my attention a few minutes later and we had the greatest conversation ever, complete with smiles and maybe a few 'almost' giggles?! So it was confirmed...it was the beginning of a very happy Wednesday!

Enjoy your day!
Photobucket

No comments: