Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Friday, September 30, 2011

Frivolous Friday's #7


I want to inspire you to take time for yourself, maybe just for a second or even a couple hours, whatever you can fit in, you deserve it.
Then take a photo, capture the moment and link it up here.

It could be:
Photography of a place you like to visit...or wish you could visit...
Photography of something you enjoy doing...but don't get to do as often as you like...
Photography of something you like to wear...but don't get to wear often...
and everything in between, just be creative.

Thank you to everyone that linked up last week!

I must say Melanie over at Happy Jax is totally embracing this. Every week she has been linking up and showing off the moments she gets to herself. This girl is super clever and has the cutest little guy!

Check out her last weeks post.

Imprintalish

I took some much need time to myself Wednesday night. Looking after a sick baby and having a cold myself, meant no time to rest. This bubble bath was exactly what I needed! It's amazing how one hour in a tub full of bubbles can rejuvenate you!

Imprintalish


Linky Etiquette:

Link to your photo directly so we can find it easily.
Grab my button above and add it to your post or blog-it spreads the word and reminds you to come back next week!
Leave some comment love to a few of the other bloggers who linked up.
I would love if you followed me :)
I reserve the right to remove any inappropriate photos, this is a family friendly blog :)






Photobucket

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Ahhhh... thanks my friend! You know how much I love this, it reminds me to take a little breather each week. Xo.