Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Wanted: Ad Swappers!

What's an Ad Swap, you ask?

In a nut shell, my blog button will be on your page for one month and your blog button will be on my page for one month!

Free publicity for your blog or Etsy shop!
You get to connect with new people!
You get to find cool blogs you didn't know existed!
And it makes my side bar pretty too :)

Do you have an Etsy shop that you would like to promote with contests & giveaways? Or a blog that is just as cute as can be? Are you a mom blogger that enjoys pretty things as much as I do? Then you might be a great fit to advertise on my page...and the best part is...for the time being...it's FREE!


Contact me at hummelalicia@gmail.com to get more info!


Photobucket

No comments: