Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!



Wow, three posts in one day..aren't you lucky! I literally ran to the computer and couldn't wait to download pics of the boys all dressed up in their costumes. I made an attempt this morning to dress them up and take photos, but well, that ended in tears and a screaming match. So...we tried again tonight and all went well...I love that the clocks haven't went back yet, so it was actually still light out when the boys went out trick or treating...

Westyn's first Halloween!

My little raccoon-I used felt and double sided tape for his costume too...super easy & cheap!

I see we have mail..hahah...

I'm in love with this one.
Linking the above up over here:

The Paper Mama
 


Oh, and Gray's Lion Costume was featured at Happy Hour Projects and Lolly Jane Boutique. How cool is that?

Lish

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Aww they look so cute! Love the homemade costumes, those are the best kind!

Candace McClintick said...

Very cute! I love the black and white :)