Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Thursday, October 27, 2011

I'm over here...

I am sharing some photography tips over at Cherished Bliss today...here's a snippet....

Today I am going to be sharing some photography tips with you. These tips are just things I've picked up along the way and learnt through trial and error.  I am in no way a professional nor have I had any formal training/education, other then a course in college (which I don't remember at all)! I think that good photography is not about having a expensive camera, or mad editing skills...it helps, but it's more then that, what you need is an eye and a passion for it. For me photography is about having fun and capturing memories, it's a creative way to tell a story. More...

Come visit me!!!!

Photobucket

No comments: