Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Monday, October 17, 2011

In her Shoes...

Today you will find me over at my dear friend Andie's blog, Crayon Freckles. She has a series called In Her Shoes and today I am the feature post!!! WOO HOO! I was super excited when Andie asked me to be involved. Here's a little preview...

"About 7 years ago, I quit my job as a Fashion Merchandiser and my hubby, Mike, put in a transfer request to a smaller town about 2 hours from where we lived. We were leaving our crazy, busy, big city life to enjoy what a smaller town had to offer. Cheaper housing costs, a safer place to raise a family and somewhere we could settle down. We didn’t start trying for a baby right away, and had a ‘if it happens, it happens’ kind of outlook on the whole idea. Life went on and I soon found a job as a Retail Store Manager. Life was great, we both had jobs we loved, our house was getting cuter every time I whipped out my MasterCard and my closet grew and grew until it filled up our 2nd bedroom...
more.

It's probably the most I've talked about myself here in blogland, so if you want to be nosy, head on over to check it out...:D

Oh, and have you had a chance to look at my Kick off to Christmas plans yet? You need to check that out too...AND came back later today for my fabulous brownie recipie too!

What are you waiting for.....skidadle!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Carrie @ My Favorite Finds said...

I just read your post on Crayon Freckles. I love it. I, too, am a momma to two boys-actually they're eight-and they are not in that little boy stage anymore. But, the other day one of them asked me to pick him up and carry him. I did-all almost 60 pounds of him-and it was then I realized how much he had grown! Love your little guys-they get big so fast.

Jennifer said...

Hi, Lish! I came over to you from Crayon Freckles...thanks for sharing your story!! We too struggled with infertility--which was so hard--but have been blessed with two beautiful kids. I thought about mentioning it in my "in her shoes" post, but was not brave enough. :) I'm your newest follower and I hope you'll check out my blog too!