1 cup of melted butter
1 cup of packed brown sugar
Salted soda crackers (I used one sleeve-depends on size of cookie sheet)
2 packages of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line your cookie sheet with soda crackers-salted side up.
2. Mix brown sugar and melted butter together, stir until a carmel sauce forms. Poor gently and evenly over crackers.
3. Put into oven for 8-10 minutes until caramelized and bubbling. I probably should've taken this batch out a few minutes before I did. It's a bit too brown around edges...:( Use a spoon to push some crackers back into place.
4. Spread chocolate chips evenly over top of pan. Let stand for about 5 minutes until all warm and melty.
5. Spread chips around until evenly coated. Let the tray cool slightly and then put into freezer for a couple hours.
6. Remove from freezer and break into pieces. Then enjoy them frozen or let them thaw a bit...either way-they are super yummy!!!!