Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Friday, December 16, 2011

Sponsor Info for January!

It seems like it was yesturday that I was gathering info for my December Sponsors and now here I am looking for January Sponsors...really? With all the Christmas craziness, December has just flew by!!! I am starting early this month just so I have time before the real craziness of the holidays begin to start...

I am very excited to announce that I've made some changes to my Sponsorship details for 2012!

I will still be accepting Sponsor Swaps (see below for more info) but in keeping with the growing pace of my blog, I'm taking the plunge and am going to be offering advertising at affordable prices for bloggers and small business owners! And for a limited time my super low prices will be even lower with the introductory rates that I am offering...how sweet is that!!? So your wondering how this will benefit you? Well, aside from having your pretty little button on my sidebar for the whole world to see, I will be promoting you like crazy, with guest posts, special sponsor intro posts and giving you lots of link love from Facebook and here at the ole' blog, depending on what packages you choose below. I've been advertising on several other well known blogs for the past 4 months and I have seen my traffic sky rocket...so I know first hand that this works at getting that additional exposure. Plus, it means that when you advertise here, you are benefiting from that extra traffic too...it's a win, win situation!
Photobucket

I absolutely love Ad Swapping-it's a great way to meet new bloggers, so like I mentioned before, I will be keeping it around! I've just changed things up a in terms of what's offered with it. Ad Swaps will now be the same as a Small Ad Package.

Giveaways-if your interested in sponsoring a giveaway without purchasing Ad Space that can be arranged too, please contact me to discuss.

Space is limited and is first come first serve. Email me if your interested or have any questions :)
Lish

No comments: