Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Sunday, January 22, 2012

7 Pretty Things on a Sunday

Lucky you...not only did you get my How Pinteresting post on Wednesday, but now you have a 7 Pretty Things on a Sunday! YAY! I'm linking up with a slew of lovely ladies over at The Letter 4! As you can tell from my colorful pretty finds, I am wishing, hoping and waiting for Spring. There's only two more months of winter left and although it has been very mild so far, I am still counting down the days!!

So let's get on with my finds...



1. If I could wake up and use this bathroom every morning, I'd be one chiper brid!
2. I need to say this to myself on bad days!
3. I love this collection!
4. Gorgeous pillow-this is on my DIY list!
5. I am officially calling this photo as my 2012 Photo Inspiration! Creative, colorful and soft. Do you have a photo inspiration for 2012?
6. IF I wore heels, I would be wearing these for sure!
7. Oh, how I love these Chevron fingernails...the coral color just screams spring too! :)

Photobucket

Lish

13 comments:

aspen summit said...

i love winter.. but this post makes me crave spring too!

Amy @ Five Kinds of Happy said...

Lurve spring colours! And that shower curtain is giving me my girly fix!

Melanie said...

Oh I love those shoes. I remember the days I wore (basically) only heals! Now I can barely remember the last time I wore them!

Pretty nails mama.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love the Chevron nails!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I'm visiting from the blog hop. :)

Sailing with bare feet said...

Love your Pretties !!



http://sailingwithbarefeet.blogspot.com/

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

so pretty! love all the colors in this post - the nails, pencils, and that print. swoon!

Unknown said...

The color palette is perfect! Happy Sunday!

xo Shane
shaneprather.blogspot.com

Alyx said...

Are those your nails?! If so, that is so awesome!
And those shoes are adorable.
And I love the shower curtain. Suffice it to say that I love pretty much everything in this post!

TLF said...

Oh my, that shower curtain.. I die. I love ruffles!

Stopping by from the blog hop. Hope you have a blessed week! :o)

Mindy said...

I love everything about this post! Those nails are CUTE!

Laura Hernandez said...

These are all amazing but I love the wall art! Linking up from The Blog Hop (#28)! Come and visit me at http://our-reflection.blogspot.com

jessica said...

omg. I LOVE #3! I want to start working on an embroidery wall now!

Hope your having a great week!

Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/