Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Friday, January 13, 2012

January Sponsor Intros

It's that time again...I want to introduce you to my first batch of monthly sponsors. These lovely ladies are so great to work with and they have amazing blogs and shops. I know they would appreciate a little clickity click on their links and I also know that you won't be disappointed when you do!!




I'm Taryn Blake, a writer and event planner from the East Coast. Half of the day I help people plan fabulous weddings and corporate parties, and the other half I spend bringing you all sorts of inspiration on Edge.


Hello there! Nice to meet you! I'm Vanessa of LIttle Gray Pixel. I write about any number of things I love. Gelato. Striped clothing. Gold shoes. Good tunes. Fun movies. Photography. Oh, and my darling 11-month-old daughter and charming husband sometimes make an appearance. I love to make new friends, so don't be shy!




  I am Jordan Marie, mommy to Scarlett-Marie Sue, born St. Patrick's Day 2011.  I am a writer, amateur photographer, blogger, blog designer and crafter.
 



 I am a full-time stay-at-home-mommy, a per diem speech-language pathologist, and a whenever possible photographer... in addition to being a chef, a teacher, a crafter, a scrapbooker, a cyclist, a lover of books, etc etc etc ;)



  I'm a substitute teacher/etsy entrepeneur. I blog about anything and everything! I like to feature shops that I've purchased from as well as share my latest DIY projects. I've done one giveaway so far and would love to do more!




HI! I'm Kristan the face behind adelynSTONE (the shop and the blog). I sell simple greeting cards and blog about everything from diy and tutorials to what I wore and motherhood. I appreciate small gestures and drink up every second I can with my littles.




Hi I'm Jamie... I am a blogger, a jewelry maker, a wife, mother to a beautiful fr baby. I'm scatterbrained and random. I love writing about everything life. The good the bad and the awkward!




Hi I'm Mallory. I am a stay at home mom in my 20s living on Florida's gulf coast. I enjoy creating through photography, crafts, cooking and writing. My blog is my creative outlet. I hope to inspire others like they have inspired me through their own blogs.

Lish

No comments: