Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring with Digger @ Digging Deeper

Hi again! I've missed you all! :) For those who don't know me, my name is Digger and I blog over at 
Digging Deeper Into Mommyhood, Design and… Everything Else

I am soo excited to be guesting here for Lish today! Isn't she pretty much pure awesome?! Yeah, I think so too! 
So today, I was asked to talk about Spring/March… Ummm… yes please! 



I Love March!! It's by far, my favorite month. It's the beginning of Springtime and I know that all of my favorite things will be coming soon. The world will be beautiful again and the dark drab of winter is finally over! 
Oh March, I wait all year to see your sweet name posted at the top of my calendar. You are the beginning of Spring and the first glimpse of warmer weather, blooming flowers, and leaves on trees. Winter seems so dismal and then like the fantastic rising sun, you slowly appear and bring forth your warmth and glory.
I love to go for walks, I can just get lost and appreciate the first promises of Spring. It completely renews me to watch everything start to bloom. Between dead grass and empty, bare trees that are only bones left from Winter, the tiniest bright blooms and leaves are starting to sprout. The breeze is cool and the sun is warm, and soon enough, everything will be alive again.




As February slowly fades into a distant memory, so do the dreary, lazy thoughts of winter. March. Your very name demands that we stand up and pay attention. "Get up! Do something!" you scream. Even the earth is feeling better and begins to tilt it's shoulders toward the sun.


Yes!!! I agree! Go away winter and helloooo spring! Thanks so much Digger, this is fabulous!! Beautiful spring photography too!


Lish

1 comment:

Kirsten Harr said...

Beautiful words and beautiful shots!