Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Saturday, March 31, 2012

You know I'm A Hardcore Blogger When...

...I can find a way to get on the internet while dealing with a HUGE, MEGA NASTY VIRUS! I  mean so huge that I can not see any files on my computer! My computer shuts down in the middle of doing something....I pretty much want to cry for hours!

But here I am in Safe Mode with Networking trying to find answers and download spyware software that I can 'see'...

So for those of you waiting for me to reply to your emails or put up your pretty Ads in my sidebar (of course, this happened at the end of the month!), it may just be a bit longer then usual. Also, my shop will be temporarily closed as well, until further notice. I have left it open for viewing but any orders placed will not be processed right away.

I may also have to face the fact that I am in need of new and updated computer. So I will leave you with this question while I cry over months of photos and hard work that I may never see again....

Mac or PC?
Lish

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh don't cry! Let me just tell you! MAC! My husband installs works for our local phone Company and is constantly working on computers to install DSL and years ago he told me our next computer would be a MAC because he's worked on so many different computers and a MAC has always had great features but most importantly it's own spyware that you never have to update... So a few months ago we got our MAC and I LOVE it! - So I say, MAC, MAC, MAC all day long. We also have iPhones and an IPAd and are in love with APPLE in general...

By the way, I'm visiting from Crayon Freckles and am now following! I would love for you to stop by The Vintage Milk House! Good luck with your computer & have a great weekend!

Kali

Alyx said...

Oh, no!!!
And I have to agree with the above comment - I've had my macbook for 5 years and have had no problems at all. I also own an iMac that is AMAZING. They are super pricey, though, and unfortunately, my next laptop will probably be a PC because with both of us in school, we won't be able to shell out $1500 for a new computer.

Melanie said...

OH NOoooooO, my sweet friend! Oh Girl, I feel ya. Remember when I was gone 4-EVER... please don't be gone forever!! Gosh, if you can afford I would totally get a Mac. Miss you already Lishy...

Courtney said...

Eeeeek!!! This is not good! :( Sending you good computer tekkie wizardry vibes. And hoping it all gets worked out for you quickly!

THECRAFTYREPORTER said...

pc!! :) I would prefer the MAC-- but the PCs are easier! :) Love from- www.thecraftyreporter.blogspot.com!

Giggle Business said...

hi!!! im jenny im a new follower and found you through HAPPY JAX! love your blog and all your creative ideas how do u manage to do all that and raise two gorgeous little boys? i have enough trouble with one and trying to keep up on housework. come check me out if you get a chance

Cristina Garay said...

Oh gosh! that's not good! :( Macs are a better machine but I have a pc, easy to use and economical!

your new follower.
http://www.remodelandolacasa.com

Patrice said...

I hope you can retrieve everything!