Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Lazy Weekends

Lazy weekends are nice...I worked a bit this morning and now we are all just hanging out...might do some
shopping but other then that, I have no set plans! I am hoping that I will get to meet my neice or nephew sometime this weekend...But for the most part we will be doing things like this...




Playing with the best things- paper, crayons and big boxes...


Just a reminder that there are only 3 days left to enter my two Huge Blog-iversary Giveaways...#1 is here and #2 is here...plus make sure you come back on Tuesday May 1st for the big May Day Folllow Fest AND to find out if you won the above giveaways!!!

Happy Weekend!!
Lish


4 comments:

Courtney B said...

What a perfect way to spend your weekend :) Enjoy!!

Melanie said...

Oh color crayons & cute lil tootsies, doesn't get better than that! You are a fun mama! I am so gonna try the taping paper on the floor thing)

Moments and Impressions said...

What a happy weekend! Enjoy those grins.

Big Apple Mami said...

We've done the same thing this weekend! It's the best!!