Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Loves on a Thursday Link Up

As promised last week...

Here we are on Thursday for the Debut of Loves on a Thursday!
Loves on a Thursday is a combination of my How Pinteresting posts and Links I Love posts...so everything I love and all the pretty things I've found this week are compiled into one
big 'pretty pile' :)

Loves ona Thursday


I've been in full blown party mode with preparations for Westyn's first birthday party this weekend.
Here are some cool ideas that I've come across....


Some other things I'm loving today...

These cute little sock bunnies from A Creative Cookie!
Knit Bracelets from Knit Nicole Knit!
Have you ever attended a clothing swap? Me neither..but it looks cool!
This necklace totally screams spring and I want it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you a Pinner? Etsy stalker? Blog hopper? Always looking for pretty things? Have you found something lovely that you would like to share? I would love to see your collections of pretty things!
Grab a button and link up your pretty finds!

Guidelines:
Please credit the original source when using other's projects and photographs.
Link up your blog post about your lovely finds/pins, not your homepage.
Leave your blog name in the title.
Be friendly and have fun :)



I'm also linking up over at Baxtron{Life}!

Lish

7 comments:

Big Apple Mami said...

Cute birthday ideas!!! Love planning birthday parties! :)

Big Apple Mami said...

tried to add the button to my blog, but it wouldn't let me...said the picture has been moved?!?!? Just wanted to let you know...

Vanessa L Real said...

Obrigada pela visita!
Beijos!

Unknown said...

Such beautiful colors for spring or summer.

mK said...

Linked up! Plus - can you believe that these past few months I have not actually been a follower?!?! I thought I was, weird. haha I guess I come here often enough I thought i was an official follower. AM NOW! :) haha

The Remodeled Life said...

Thanks so much for mentioning our clothing swap! That was so sweet :). Love all of the birthday ideas!

Big Apple Mami said...

Thanks Lish. I'll try again! :)