Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Loves on a Thursday

It's Thursday already! This week is flying by...

What I wouldn't give for just a little bit of time to put up my feet and relax-by myself! Or live by a beach..ahhh...!For me, water has always played a big role in my life-maybe not so much in the foreground of it all, but it's always been there somewhere. Must be the Pisces in me!
So if I had a spot to just go and sit like the ones below...everything would be perfect!

Here are my Loves on a Thursday...


20090318161640_large

Tumblr_lmjuq6qmaz1qf8qfdo1_500_large


Loves ona Thursday


Guidelines:
Please credit the original source when using other's projects and photographs.
Link up your blog post about your lovely finds/pins, not your homepage.
Leave your blog name in the title.
Please link back with a button or text :)
Be friendly and have fun :)






Also linking up with Bantron{Life} for Pinning!
Lish

1 comment:

Erin O'Riordan said...

Makes me want to head for Lake Michigan.