Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Summer Randoms

No words today, just some photos of our daily fun life...



Ok, a couple words here...there is this burger spot down the street from our house, and we've never been! Well we finally went and loved it! The only thing was the 20 minute wait for food...now we call and pre-order and walk over!

Westyn LOVES onion rings...

...Grayson thought those tiny little pick forks were the coolest thing ever...

Ok, a couple more words...look there is me with no head-seriously my husband need some photography tips, hehe...this is as close as Grayson got to the splash pad...haha...by the end of the summer I will push him in if he still does this! LOL! I could've stood in that mist all day!

Very rare that I get a pic of hubby...at least I have his full head in the photo!

So I lied...there were some words, oh well..hope you all had a great week!

Happy Jax
Lish

4 comments:

Melanie said...

YAY for the hubbers pic! YOU are one hot mama... love that skirt. These are fantastic summer shots girlfriend! xo

Big Apple Mami said...

looks like a really nice weekend!! xoxo

Unknown said...

Yeah, it's always nice to see the head in photos ;o) Too funny! Great pics though!

Marilyn said...

Yaaaaaye for your hubs pics indeed.. Fantastic summer captures, I love them all.. So fun and funny.. Great times.. Thanks SO much for linking to FAF with us this week.. You always have AMAZING photo's.. Love.. Wishing you a beautiful week.. xo.. Marilyn