Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Cottage Style Numero 2

Our second day proved to be just as fun and relaxing...the early morning sun glittering on the water, hikes around in the woods, new found dirt to play in, waterfalls to explore, critters to chase, jet skies to drive and boats to be boated on (Is that even grammatically correct?..oh well..it's my blog..LOL)























And don't you love going to new places so you can check out their magazine stash? LOVE!

Have a great weekend!
Lish

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Nice shots! Hope you can drop by and follow www.heartstringsb.blogspot.com! =)

Melanie said...

Ohhh... love checkn out other mag stashes!! These pics are beautimous mama! The boys must have had the best time, I'm sure they'll want to make this a yearly tradition!

Dude, that frog is kinda freakn me out though)

Bailey K. | Travel Heals said...

Amazing photos! I want to go there! :)

I'm starting a new link party on my blog exclusively about traveling and experiencing places. I'd love it if you would hop on over and link up any of your travel posts! Thanks!

http://www.letbirdzfly.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-places-youll-go-travel-link-party.html