Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Canada



Happy July 1st!
Today, in true Canadian fashion, I am relaxing at a friends cottage on their covered porch, feet up in my Muskoka chair, feeling the muggy, warm breeze in my hair. Pine trees and gravel roads, lakes and tiny waterfalls surround us in a small gathering of cottages way in the boonies of South Central Ontario. I can see the sun twinkling on the water, I can see the kids laughing and running in the grass. Tonight, we will watch fireworks, have a few drinks {of booosh} as Grayson would say, and be happy that we live in such a great Country.

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend and I will see you in a couple days {with a million photos!}

Lish

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Awww! Happy Canada Day my sweet sweet Canada friend! I know have 2 friends from the big "C"... but you will always be my fav Fishy Lishy... xo!

Unknown said...

happy birthday cananda :)
excited to be your newest follower!
love,
elisabeth

http://lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com/

Live Laugh Rowe said...

A little late, I know -- but Happy Canada day!! I'll be in NFL next month... wish it were closer to you :)